Jump to Section:
The Account Settings page gives account admins the ability to change particular viewable aspects of the Organization Account. In this page you can change campaign information, create new file pickup folders, change viewable data points in the Organization Account, and even limit the types of outputs that can be generated in the Process List and Files page.
- The Account Settings page can be accessed by hovering over the Admin section in the Navigation Menu, and clicking the Account Settings button.
General Settings Sub-Tab
The General Settings tab features two separate sub-tabs; General Settings and File Pickup. The General Settings tab controls basic information and a few administrative functions of your organization account. The File Pickup tab allows you to create and manage your file pickup folders.
- Campaign Name - Changing the name in this field changes the name of your organization account.
- Data Sharing Password - Changes the password used for data sharing.
- Campaign Email - Changes the Email Address of your account. Note: This email address will receive emails for each new user account generated under your organization account.
- Campaign Website - Changes the website of your Organization.
- Campaign Phone - Changes the Phone Number of your Organization. Note: The phone number set in this section sets the number used in the mobile app.
- Election - Changes the election cycle of your Organization account.
- Time Zone - Changes the time zone of the Organization account.
- Receipts Email - Changes the email address that is set to receive receipts from transactions that are processed in you Web Forms.
- Process Web Form Transactions Automatically - Automatically approves the transactions that come in from your web forms.
- % match. All records below this threshold will be added as new - Sets the automatic match percentage for the incoming records from your web forms. If a record does not meet the selected match criteria, the record will be automatically added in as a new record.
The File Pickup Sub-Tab
All output generated from the PDI program is available from the File Pickup page. The File Pickup page is a special password-protected download page, which allows you to download voter data information that you have generated. You can create as many file pickup pages as needed, and set individual passwords for each folder. This allows organizations/campaign to transfer large files easily, while managing who has access to specific output files. All users with access to the pickup folder will be able to see the names of all the pickup folders, but are only able to access the pickup folders they have passwords to. You can create/edit the file pickup credentials in Account Settings, under the General Settings tab, and under the File Pickup Managment sub-tab. but you will access the file pickup folders by clicking File Pickup in the navigation menu.
PDI allows users to create an unlimited amount of Pickup Folders for their organization / campaign.
Creating New File Pickup Folders
- Click the Create New Pickup Folder button.
- Use the Name text box to assign a name to your file pickup folder.
- Use the Password text box to assign a password to your pickup folder.
- (Optional) Use the Set as Default Pickup Folder to set the folder as the default pickup folder. (Functions that export voter information, but do not give you and option to choose a pickup folder such as the 'Export Flag Data' button, will be automatically exported to the default folder.)
- Click the Save button.
Editing File Pickup Folders
- Click the name of a folder you would like to edit.
- (Optional) Use the Name text box to change the name of the pickup folder.
- (Optional) Use the Password text box to change the password of the pickup folder.
- (Optional) Activate the Set as Default Pickup Folder check box to make the selected folder the default pickup folder.
Deleting File Pickup Folders
- Activate the check box of the file pickup folder you would like to remove.
- Click the Delete Selected Pickup Folder button.
- Click the Yes button.
Viewable Data Options
The Viewable Data Options tab features five sub-tabs List Box Options to Display, Districts to Display, Vote History to Display, Output Reports, and Voter Registration Flags. These sub-tabs allow you to hide or display various data points and outputs types throughout the program.
List Box Options to Display
The List Configuration tab allows you to select which demographic options you would like to make available for selection throughout the program on an item by item basis. This tab features options for Party Type, Contact Voter With, Ethnicity / Language, and Martial Status. Once a category is selected by using the Select a Value drop down menu, you can remove any option by deactivating the check box next to the item you would like to remove, and activating the check box next to the item you would like to add. These elements can be rearranged by dragging and dropping the selected item. These changes will reflect the way these elements are displayed in the Create Universes page.
Districts To Display
PDI has additional districts than what is shown in the default settings. We hide most district types because many campaigns do not need districts such as 'BART Districts' or 'Drainage Districts'. We do keep these on the file and this tab will let you include and exclude different districts from the PDI districts available throughout the system. If you have created a custom district you should scroll down to Custom District and make sure the Display this Option checkbox is activated. You can also display or hide any other districts by activating or deactivating this same checkbox respectively.
Vote History To Display
The Vote History tab will let you view/hide different elections from the Create Universes module. The Display this Option will turn the layout off/on in your own PDI account. The Display in Child Account checkbox will ensure that your child accounts can only see certain layouts. Leaving all of the check boxes blank in the Display this Option and Display in Child Account columns will display all of the different elections in your Organization Account's Create Universes module and the Create Universes module in child accounts, respectively. Note: It is recommended that you leave all of the checkboxes deactivated. Activating any Display this Option checkbox will require you to activate the Display this Option checkboxes whenever new election are added.
The Output Reports tab will let you view examples of the different list and reports generated from the Process List and Files page, and then make them usable throughout the system. The Display this Option checkbox will turn the selected list or report off/on in your own PDI account. The Display in Child Account check box will turn the selected list or report off/on in child accounts. Leaving all of the Display this Option or Display in Child Account checkboxes deactivated will display all items in the selected category, while activating the Display this Option and Display in Child Account checkboxes will display only those selected items and set those selections as your child accounts default settings respectively.
The Quick List category features an additional function, which allows you to edit your previously created quick list. You can edit a quick list by clicking on the name of the quick list, which will open the Edit Quick List pop-up. Click here for information on editing quick list.
Voter Registration Flags
The Voter Registration Flags tab allows you to adjust the default voter registration template displayed in your New Reg Entry page, and allows you to add survey questions to your voter registration form. You can add up to 4 survey questions to your voter registration form.
- Default State From Template - This drop down menu selects the default template that displays in your New Reg Entry page.
- Misc Code 1 - Survey Question - This drop down menu sets the first survey question that appears in your New Reg Entry page.
- Misc Code 1 Label - This text box sets the label for the first survey question that appears in your New Reg Entry page.
- Misc Code 2 - Survey Question - This drop down menu sets the second survey question that appears in your New Reg Entry page.
- Misc Code 2 Label - This text box sets the label for the second survey question that appears in your New Reg Entry page.
- Misc Code 3 - Survey Question - This drop down menu sets the third survey question that appears in your New Reg Entry page.
- Misc Code 3 Label - This text box sets the label for the third survey question that appears in your New Reg Entry page.
- Misc Code 4 - Survey Question - This drop down menu sets the fourth survey question that appears in your New Reg Entry page.
- Misc Code 4 Label - This text box sets the label for the fourth survey question that appears in your New Reg Entry page.