Jump to Section:
The Billing Management page allows you to manage the invoices and in the future will also allow you to upgrade and purchase credits for your PDI account. Currently, the Billing Management page allows you to review and pay your invoices along with downloading your receipts.
- Billing Folder - Filters the table to the files that generated using the selected billing folder.
- Show Paid Invoices - Filters the table to display paid invoices.
- Show Client Invoices - Filters the table to display client invoices.
- Invoice - Clicking the link accesses the Invoice Details page for the selected file.
- PDF - Clicking the icon generates a PDF file of the invoice.
- Process Payment - Processes payment for any selected file.
Purchasing Services and Credits
Credits and additional services can be purchased inside of the Purchased Service / Data Credits of the Billing Management page. This section also displays your accounts currently available credits.
Purchasing Credits and Services
- Click on the Click to Purchase Services / Data button.
- Activate the checkbox of the item you would like to purchase.
- Use the Outputs drop-down menu to select your quantity.
- Use the Billing Folder drop-down menu to select the billing folder that will be used to make the purchase
- Click the Purchase and Pay Later button to purchase your credits or services no, but pay later, or click the Purchase and Pay Now button to pay immediately.
The Billing Invoices section allows you to pay your invoices and view both your paid and unpaid invoices. The list in the table can be filtered by billing folder, payment status, and if they belong to a client.
Paying An Invoice
- Use the Billing Folder drop-down menu to filter your list of invoices to a specific billing folder.
- Activate the checkboxes of the invoices you would like to pay.
- Click the Process Payment button.
- Click the Yes button.
Invoice Details Page
The Invoice Details page gives you a detailed look at the file you generated. The page displays the record count of the file, the allotted use count, and the cost of the file.