Jump to Section:
The Manage Transactions page contains all of the information that has been collected from your web forms. This page gives you the ability to add information into your contact database, refund transactions, and match incoming information to an individual who is already in your contact database.
- To access the Manage Transactions page, hover the mouse over the Outreach section of the Navigation Menu, hover your mouse overWeb Forms, and click Manage Transactions in the sub-menu.
Manage Transactions Overview
- Web Form - This drop down menu allows you to filter your results to a specific web form.
- Status - This drop down menu allows you to filter your results by their status.
- From - The start date of your search.
- To - The end date of your search.
- Search - Clicking this button will search using your filter criteria.
- Refund - Click this button give you the ability to give a partial refund or a full refund to the individual.
- Add - Clicking this button will add the record to your contact database.
- Match - Clicking this button will match the record to matching record in the Matching Individual column.
- View Match - Clicking this button brings you to the person details page for the potential matching record.
- Add - Adds each record that has its check box activated to your contact database.
- Match - Matches every record that has its check box activated to the record in the Matching Individual column.
The Manage Transactions page will provide you with a list of all data that is collected through your web forms. By default this page will only display pending data that was acquired over the previous and current day. The displayed information can be changed by using the Web Form, Status, From and To options. The Match Score section can display up to two separate data points: the matching score and the funds captured status. If a donation has been made you may see a Captured icon this column. If you do not see a Captured icon in this column then this means that the individual activated the Delay Capture checkbox allowing you to select the bank account that will receive the funds. Note: Please review the Web Form documentation for information on the Delay Capture button. You will be given this option once you attempt to either Add or Match the incoming data. Incoming matching data can also be auto approved into accounts. This option is activated in the Account Settings pages.