Jump to Section:
The Payments Report page allows you to generate a report for all of the contributions and ticket purchases that were collected through your web forms. The reported generated from this page contains additional categories, which are not reflected in the report that is generated within the program, such as: Employer, Employer Address, Bank Account, etc.
- To access the Payment Report page, hover the mouse over the Outreach section of the Navigation Menu, hover your mouse over Web Forms, and click Payment Report in the sub-menu.
Using the Payments Report Page
- Web form - Filters the report to a specific web form.
- Status - Filters the report to a specific status of processing of the transaction.
- From - Filters the starting date range of the report.
- To - Filters the ending date range of the report.
- Search - Runs a search using the filters above.
- Export - Exports the report into an Excel spreadsheet. Note: this report contains additional columns which are not shown in the table generated in the program.
- First Name - Contains the first name of the donor.
- Last Name - Contains the last name of the donor.
- Description - Contains comments.
- Amount - Contains the amount that was donated.
- Occurrence - Contains how often the funds are given, whether it is one time or recurring.
- Date - Contains the date when the contribution was received.