Setting Up Sub-Accounts
Jump to Section:
The Manage Sub-Accounts page allows parent Organization Accounts to create child Organization Accounts also known as Sub-Accounts. This functionality is usually reserved for larger organizations. The Sub-Accounts are accounts created inside the parent accounts by account administrators. Sub-Accounts feature their own account name, account administrators, flags, users, universes etc. Data collected from Sub-Accounts can be passed back to the parent accounts, while authorization is given to sub-accounts by their parent accounts. Parent Accounts looks virtually identical to normal administrative accounts, except for having access to the Manage Sub-Accounts page in the Admin section of the navigation menu. While in the parent account, clicking on the Manage Sub-Accounts option will display a list of all active sub-accounts. Inactive accounts can be displayed by activating the Show Expired Accounts check box.
- The Manage Sub-Account page can be accessed by hovering over the Admin section in the Navigation Menu, and clicking the Manage Sub-Accounts button.
Creating Sub-Accounts Overview
- Sub-Account Name - Names the new account.
- Candidate / Issue - Sets the Candidate / Issue type used for the initially created Candidate / Issue.
- Office / Issue - Sets the office or issue type associated with the initially created Candidate / Issue.
- Account Type - Sets the account type. If the Account Type you would like to use does not exist, click the Add button to create a new Account Type.
- Election - Sets the election cycle of the account.
- District Name - Sets the geographic districts of the account.
- Expanded District Name - Sets the extended geographic districts of the account.
- Account Data Groups - Sets the available Data Groups for the Organization Account.
- Customer Name - Sets the name of the Account Administrator.
- Billing Output Type - Sets the types of files that can be generated in the account without an additional cost.
- Authorization Code - Sets the Authorization Code that will be utilized to perform actions that exceed the account type.
- Expiration Date -Sets the date the account will expire.
- Billing Cycle Date - Sets the payoff date for the account.
- Billing Email - The Email Address that will receive all invoices for this account.
- Discount - Sets the discount rate of the files generated in the account.
- Authorized By Sets the authorizer of the account.
- Email - The email address of the internal account administrator.
- Phone - The phone number of the internal account administrator.
- First Name - Sets the First Name of the initial user account created in the account.
- Last Name - Sets the Last Name of the initial user account created in the account.
- Email Address - Sets the Email Address associated of the initial user account created in the account.
- Access Profile - Sets the Permission Profile of the of the initial user account created in the account.
- Create New Default Profiles - Creates the account without any preexisting permission profiles.
- Predictive Dialer Account Configuration - Allows you to add a predictive dialer to the sub-account.
- Digital Media Output Options - Sets the Digital Media Ad options available in the account.
- Reg / Non-Reg - Sets the voters and non-registered individuals in the account.
- Catalist Client - Internal Use.
- Has Member Portal - Gives the account access to the member portal.
- Post Election Mode - Activates the post-election mode in the account.
- List Source Data - Gives the account access to the List Source Data export.
- Account Notes / Comments - Allows you to enter in internal comments or notes about the account.