The PDI Home Page
Jump to Section
The PDI home page is fully customizable, and gives you the ability to build an effective home page to best suit your needs. The home page is divided into widgets, allowing each widget to be controlled independently from one another. The widgets on the home page give you the ability to quickly access other parts of the program, create shifts and events, view canvassing statistics, and a number functions. Click here for more information on customizing your home page.
The image above is of the PDI home page for Users with full Administrative Privileges. By default, logging into the PDI system brings you to the program's Home page. The Home page allows you to navigate efficiently through the PDI system.
- Navigation Menu - This section features a series of drop-down menus, which give you access to any part of the program. This section is not exclusive to the home page. Click here for information on the Navigation Menu. The navigation menu also features a search box, allowing you to type in the name of the page you would like to access, and a hamburger menu that features user account pages.
- Quick Links - This widget can display up to six user selected bookmarks, allowing you to access various pages of the program without the need to use the navigation menu.
- Events Calendar & Events List - The fully functional calendar can be used to view all of your calendar items such as work shifts, meetings, and events. You can also schedule new calendar items by clicking on the date & time as you would in programs like Outlook and Google Calendar. If you click on a specific item, you can view the list of people scheduled to work or attend the event. There several additional calendar features for you to explore. Click here for information on using the calendar.
- Daily Statistics - This widget helps you track daily productivity of your canvassing program. The Type of Counts, Candidates / Ballot Measures / Issues, Method, and Date Range drop-down menus can all be used as filtering options. Click the Refresh Graph Data button to update your filtering options.
- Key Statistics - This widget displays a simple chart of your current canvassing efforts. This section does not refresh automatically when you load the home page, and requires that you click the Refresh Key Statistics button to load the latest counts. Note: this only displays the current support count for the default candidate/issue.
- System Updates - This widget displays a list of voter file, vote history, and polling place updates.